[Zope] Re: DTML editing tips, for emacs or otherwise?

Erno Kuusela erno@iki.fi
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:06:37 +0200

following up to myself...

| emacs would be good, except psgml aka sgml-mode doesn't seem to get
| along with the dtml tags very well, at least without some further
| education.
|
| if i use a html 4 dtd, it doesn't know about dtml tags and the
| indentation magic thinks they all have to be closed. so after each
| <dtm-var> everything gets indented a step further..

a nice gentleman on irc just advised me that you can
make psgml play nice by setting sgml-ignore-undefined-elements to t.
ie in your .emacs, (setq sgml-ignore-undefined-elements t).

this is great, my editing problems are adequately solved now :)

   -- erno