[Zope] dtml-mode patch: works with gnu emacs, new-style tags

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:40:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Erno Kuusela wrote:

> hello,
>
> i suppose this is quite trivial, but it took me half an hour as i can't
> write elisp and didn't know what point-at-bol did :)
>
> i haven't tested it much, but it seems to work at first sight.
>
> hope someone finds it useful.
>
>    -- erno

Thanks for the patch.  I was going to update dtml-mode to use the new tags
but I didn't realize anyone was actually using it. :)

I have a couple other enhancements I've been using in my development copy
like auto-selection of DTML based on scanning the document for DTML tags.
This is handy for editing files via FTP since they don't always end in
.dtml

If there's any interest I could put them into a distribution and release
an update.

 -j.

-------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com