[Zope] memoryleak in SybaseDAv2 or ZSQLMethods

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:48:41 -0700

Hung Jung Lu wrote:

> sascha matzke wrote:
> >there is a huge memoryleak either in SybaseDAv2 or ZSQLMethods...
>
> Is there any more to as what is happening?
> I'd be interested in the current situation.
>
> regards,
>
> Hung Jung

For me, I have found, so far, that if you set the cache time to (so far
only tested) 60 seconds, this problem does not occur.

tests still under way this very moment.

BTW, Sascha, what concurrency level are you running at with ab?

Bill Anderson

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.