[Zope] DTML editing tips, for emacs or otherwise?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:57:32 -0800

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:31:03 +0200
Erno Kuusela <erno@iki.fi> wrote:

> the emacs package is called ange-ftp, don't remember what the
> xemacs thingy is.

I believe both Emacs and XEmacs (I only know XEmacs for certain)
both use the newer and more feature laden EFS instead of Ange-FTP.

> i usually use rcp.el because it supports ssh/scp, but that doesn't
> work with zope of course. it's at
> <URL:ftp://ls6-ftp.cs.uni-dortmund.de/pub/src/emacs/rcp.tar.gz>.
> combined with ssh-agent it makes life so much easier.

Never got that to actually work under SSH blast it...

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu