[Zope] Fitting Zope into publishing process

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:06:36 +0100

I excluded some directories from beeing handled by zope instead of
serving zope from a special directory only. Say I'd want static pages
served from http://mysite.org/test/. Then I'd add "RewriteCond $1
!test" to the mod_rewrite rules.
At the moment I'm completely moving away from static pages except for
very early prototyping (with dreamweaver/mac) but I'm missing the
link checker a lot. I tried bigbrother (mac) which does remote link
checking but it's not so comfy and lacking features like drawing
site-maps and so on. I haven't yet looked at GPL link checkers for
Linux so it would be nice to hear some experiences.

Ragnar