[Zope] Any news from ZOPE track?

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:49:50 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Anthony Baxter ]---------------------------------------------

| > > - A really cool workgroup email/calendarding/contact management system
| > > called WorldPilot (which is based on Zope) is going to be open-
| > > sourced...
| > http://demo.worldpilot.com:8080/site/
|
| It expects a pickled file in /var/spool/worldpilot/sessions/Logons to
| exist - I think I fooled it here by making it a pickle of an empty
| dictionary. from looking at the code, this seems ok.
| Something like the following will work:

Be very very careful with this file.

The INSTALL says the files have to be mode 777. If you have
a zope user that you run Zope as, I recommed that you chown
all the files to that user and chmod them 600.

Logins and Passwords are kept in plaintext in this file.

| Other than that, it seems to be working fine - I had to tweak the
| source a little to get it to use the IMAP server that I wanted, but
| heck, that's fine.

Hrm I can get it to connect to my IMAP server, but, python just
spins at 100% CPU... any ideas?

Todo and notes and calendar and stuff seem to be ok... and
in English :-)

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |