[Zope] Any news from ZOPE track?

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:48:03 -0500

today i tested it against several imap servers and found the "can connect
but then sits there and doesn't do anything" with the standard WU-imap (the
one that comes with redhat) and M$ exchange. one product that worked fine
with it was CommuniGate, which is a commercial imap with a couple add-on
functions.

i tried to configure/install cyrus but after banging my head on the desk
because of the catastrophic way that thing has to be put together i gave up
on it. what a nightmare program.

so, anthony, what imaps did you try..? :)

jens