[Zope] Question on Folder Structure strategy...

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:37:42 -0600

Robert Geiger wrote:

> Ahh, I see.  But what, then, is <mysite> when the links are relative to the
> root folder??  I don't quite understand.  See original message.   I was
> following the directions in all the Zope documentation that gave examples of
> links.

You probably want to use site-relative links.  All this really entails is
adding '/' to the start of your URLs.  Examples:

Relative link: 'Folder1' replaces the last part of the current URL
Site-relative link: '/Folder1' replaces the entire path of the current URL,
while keeping the 'http://host:port/' part.
Absolute link: 'http://www.foo.org/Folder1' replaces the entire URL.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am (and soon digicool)