[Zope] Dynamic sorting with dtml-in

Ingo Assenmacher ingo.assenmacher@post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:09:52 +0100 (MET)

Hi Zope-Folks!

There is the question:

I am displaying dynamic contents of a folder f using:

<dtml-in "objectValues('type')">
[render stuff in a table]
</dtml-in>

So far, so good. I thought it would be nice, that when the user hits the table
header of one coloumn of the table, the table gets reordered using

<dtml-in "objectValues('type') sort=[new criteria]>

So i factored the display method into a dtml-method called "show_table".
But I simply can not figure out how to assign the sort attrib to the chosen
value...

I tried:

but that did not work (as I thought)

Any Ideas? Or do I have to rewrite the complete show_table to
"show_table_sort_title"-stuff and call each seperately? There nust be a more
Zopish thing to get that working.

Regards, Ingo