[Zope] Search Interface

David Trudgett dkt@registriesltd.com.au
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:15:34 -1000

I'm having some trouble setting up a search interface into a ZCatalog. I
want to create a text index on the contents of my DTML documents, but I
can't seem to get it to work. It search on title just fine. I think my
problem is that I don't know how to create the right index, and what to
call it (how the body or text of a DTML document is referenced). Can anyone
enlighten me about this? I might be going blind, but I haven't come across
anything in the documentation so far that answers my question. I'm about to
resort to reading the Zope source! (which I think I will need to do sooner
or later anyway, to get a better understanding of how it all works).

Thanks for any assistance.

David Trudgett