[Zope] how to invalidate an object in the cache?

Marc Boschma marcb@bigpond.net.au
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:56:39 +1000

Sounds like you need to manipulate the expiry time for the objects. I'd
suggest that that can either be done in the RESPONSE or via meta tags in the
standard_html_header to mark the page and the image as non-cacheable.

I'm actually interested in a Guru's response on this as I will need to set
the expiry explicitly to save load on the server for content that is
dynamically generated but doesn't change often.

Marc