[Zope] Single content tree, 3 'look-n-feel's...

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:00:01 -0400

Hello,
	I'm currently preparing to build a large corporate website with
Zope.  the corporation in question ants a dell-ish sort of interface and
content tree in which users will choose on the opening pages what Sort of
user they are (home-user, small business, or corporate) - after choosing the
type of user they are, the look-n-feel of the site will be geared towards
their specific type, but, the content will be shared across all of the
different styles.  that is to say, I might have a products dtml document,
but it will need to look different for each type of user.  I know this can
be done easily with some simple session variables and some logic in my
standard_html_header and footer, but I was wondering if there was an easier
(to manage - different people will be in charge of each look-in-feel)
way...?  I saw an announcement on "transparent" folders - would that be of
any use in this situation?