[Zope] SiteAccess breaks Copy/Paste (was: Adding Products Breaking Zope)

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:23:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Harald Scheirich wrote:
> The copy/paste/delete functionality has stopped working when
> SiteAccess is enabled (i.e. I put the base of the apache server in) i
> am using SiteAcces 1.0.1
> and zope 2.1.6 i can post errormessages if they are of any help

   Yesterday I posted a bug-report about SiteAccess2 and Zope 2.2 -
copy/paste stopped working. Perhaps, we should cooperate on nailing the bug
down. Evan?

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru