[Zope] basic FSSession question

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:53:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Leichtman, David J wrote:

> overwrites
> the other data, implying that it's the same SessionUID. I thought that
> calling <dtml-call FSSession> from a different machine, would then
> create a
> new session with the SessionUID stored on that machine. How, then, do
> I get
> multiple sessions?

Yes it will create a new Session. I have not received such a complain in
the past so please check your setup carefully. If the problem persists can
you send me a description of your setup so I can try to recreate it?

> There seems to be a severe lack of documentation for FSSession.

Can you email me more specific suggestions as to where the docs need
improvement?

Pavlos