[Zope] Product doesn't appear in Add List

sakurai sakurai@timedia.co.jp
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:47:03 +0900

Hi,

I'm a beginner of Zope.

I read Documentation(ZCMG) and trying to create a sample Zope Product,
just the same thing as in that tutorial.

I did as follows:

1. create Product Distribution Archive (tgz file) in Distribution tab.
2. delete original one (with open-box icon).
3. shutdown zope.
4. re-install it (by extracting tgz in zope directory).
5. restart zope.

As a result, it appears in Control_Panel/Products directory (with normal

close-box icon), but doesn't appear in the 'Available Objects' Add List.

I didn't forget to create factory object. I'm using Zope 2.1.6.

Please help. Thanks.