[Zope] The story with 900 files/Zope hanging..

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:56:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Jonathan Desp wrote:
> then a problem appear, I mean zope stop, I cannot browse inside zope and
> I can't browse inside www.atomasoft.com/etc..
>
> No one here know a patch for that problem ? no one here is smart enough
> in zope(because I'm not) for solving that problem ? Here you can read
> what David said, maybe it's a clue:

I don't know about a solution to your problem, but I seem to remember
Shane releasing a version of BTreeFolder recently (can't find it
in the Zope news, though), which is what you really probably ought
to be using for your 900 item folder <grin>.

--RDM