[Zope] [newbie] cgi-tasks howto? stupid question

Nils Kassube lists@kassube.de
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:14:48 +0200

rajil@iitk.ac.in (Rajil Saraswat) wrote:

> No isee the rendered page in the browser but i donot see the <dtml-var
> valname> value. it just gives a blank.
> is something wrong here.

Weird. Are you absolutely, positively sure that you use the DTML
source you published here? I mean are you sure that the action
attribute of the <form> tag is pointing to the right method? Or
is it perhaps possible that the source in the print method somehow
was changed?

Please check twice, I made similiar mistakes in the past. Like
everyone else doing software development... :-)

Cheers,
Nils
--
nika@acm.org                       | nika@kassube.de (preferred)