[Zope] questions on creating a ZClass

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:49:30 +0200 (MET DST)

I'm currently trying to create a ZClass (based on ObjectManager) from a
Folder I've got.

This folder contains a ZCatalog named Catalog.

If I copy and paste all existing methods and objects into my ZClass, do
what must be done (adapt the addForm and add method, define a
propertysheet, set the Views, etc...), and create an instance of my new
ZClass somewhere it works but I can't view my instance: if I choose View
I've got an Unauthorized error about Catalog.

If I create the same ZClass without including the Catalog, then
instanciate the ZClass, then add the Catalog manually to the instance,
then it works fine !

Please could someone explain me ?

thanks in advance.

Jerome ALET - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Faculte de Medecine de Nice - http://noe.unice.fr - Tel: 04 93 37 76 30
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE