[Zope] Number of zope processes on Linux and OpenBSD

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:09:41 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Ragnar Beer wrote:
> Howdy! I have a question concerning the number of running zope
> processes: I used to run Zope under Linux and there was always more
> than a handful of zope processes running. Now I switched to OpenBSD
> and there is only one. How comes? I guess the more zope processes I
> have running the more requests I can satisfy?

   This is because on linux /bin/ps shows ALL threads as processes; on
other unicies ps show only main thread.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru