[Zope] Standard footer changed in tutorial?

Frank Isaacs frank@dolphintechnology.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:40:37 -0400

I'm working on the tutorial in version 2.2b3 (I know, it's a beta, caveat
emptor...)

I did lesson 4, discussing the footer and putting the e-mail link to
"webmaster" in. Then I went to lesson 5, and the footer appeared to have
been changed back to the default footer (the zope gif image and link to
zope.org). Does the tutorial reset it? If not, how did it happen?

Thanks in advance -

-Frank

PS: And how about the code for the zope link? It seems to be invisible, but
it would be nice to be able to include it if you modify the standard footer.
(I suppose I could copy and paste from a rendered html page, but... isn't it
somewhere in the object hierarchy?)