[Zope] C:\Program Files\WebSite>"C:\Program Files\WebSite\bin\python.exe" "C:\Program F "C:\Program F

Jonathan DESP jonathandesp@atoma.f2s.com
Fri, 07 Jul 2000 21:30:09 -0400

Hi,

I'm getting a problem, I don't understand what it is, my friend and me
didnot find the problem too.

It's not a problem of size, because I have it on my computer, and I can
easily handle that amount of size.

Also, it's not the size limit inside Zope, because I have another
data.fs, and it's about 60 000, and all work fine. and it's not the zope
files around, because I run under windows, and my server run under
linux. so, when I upload the data.fs in my new zope in my computer, the
files are not the same, but I assure you that my zope in my local
machine is clean. but the proplem is still there. so I think it's in the
core of this accurate data.fs 36 000.

here you can read -->

C:\Program Files\WebSite>"C:\Program Files\WebSite\bin\python.exe"
"C:\Program F
iles\WebSite\z2.py" -D
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\z2.py", line 449, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py", line 109,
in ?
    DB=ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage(Globals.BobobaseName)
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line
301, in _
_init__
    self._pos, self._oid, tid = read_index(
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line
1358, in
read_index
    name, pos)
  File "C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line
218, in p
anic
    raise CorruptedTransactionError, message
ZODB.FileStorage.CorruptedTransactionError: C:\Program
Files\WebSite/var/Data.fs
 data record exceeds transaction record at 34224435

C:\Program Files\WebSite>