[Zope] Trouble compiling ZMySQLDA

Ewald Wasscher ewald.wasscher@pobox.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:25:17 +0200

Ron Bickers wrote:

> There seem to be several different (old?) instructions floating around on
> how to install the Python MySQLdb and the Zope ZMySQLDA.  If you just want
> it working, and you're using RPMs, you can grab my RPMs of Andy Dustman's
> MySQLdb 0.2.1 and the ZMySQLDA 1.2.0 that now works with it.

I compiled the MySQLdb rpm myself, and I'll be more than happy just
having
a working though slightly older ZMySQLDA, as I'll "only" use it for some
developent work at my own machines. Thanks! But I still wonder if
someone
with some decent c knowl;edge could have a look at the errors my
compiler
reports.

Yours,

Ewald