[Zope] Mirroring to IIS

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:40:46 +0200

Hi Jake !

Jake LeBeau wrote:
> I'm attempting to mirror our Zope site to IIS 5.0 on a W2K Server,
>and am having problems with Netscape Navigator. Because the files have
> no file extension, Netscape keeps trying to download and save the
>files to disk, rather than displaying the content as HTML. I've tried
>several ways of specifying that the MIME content type header coming
>from the server is "text/html", but nothing alters the behavior of
> Netscape. Is there anyone else out there who may have had experience
> with this and would be willing to help? Any advice would be appreciated.

Try using a mirror tool like w3mir. Folders like http://localhost/w3mir/ will be mirrored
to a folder:

w3mir/

and an index.html file inside:

w3mir/index.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,