[Zope] DTML?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:09:41 +0100

"R. David Murray" wrote:
> This probably isn't what you want to hear, but doing it in Python
> rather than DTML was probably the Right Choice to start with.
> A tree copy is a programming task, not a presentation task, and
> DTML is (supposed to be <grin>) for presentation not programming.

I totally agree with this. The reason I tried DTML was because to do
anything in Python I have to resort to either an external method or
writing a python product!

And of course, once you start something, you really want to prove it was
possible (which it should be, just executes a little slower! :P)

cheers,

Chris