[Zope] Anyone for a Zope bonding experience at OSS con next week?

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:42:48 -0400

Hi Jeff and others.  Here's a brief rundown of Digital Creations at the
conference with some updates since the Zope Weekly News.

I will be out there on Monday afternoon, Chris Petrilli arrives that
evening I believe.   Chris gives his tutorial Tuesday morning, then Gary
Graham arrives to help setup the booth Tuesday evening.  There is a Zope
Perl BOF Tuesday evening.  Brian Lloyd arrives Tuesday evening, as does
Amos Lattier I believe.

Wednesday is a big day.  I am in a lunchtime press event called "Open
Source Comes of Age" hosted by Tim O'Reilly with:

Andy Hertzfeld, Eazel
Paul Everitt, Zope
Brian Behlendorf, Collab.Net
Marco Boerries, Sun
Scott Boag, Apache XML Project
Dick Hardt, ActiveState

Obviously our booth will be in high gear on Wednesday as well, and Zope
Perl will be shown in the ActiveState booth.  I give a chat on Zope
Studio in the Mozilla track at 1:30.  Sometime around 3 Jim gives a Zope
and ZEO chat in the Python track.  Around 4 Hadar Pedhazur and I give
our Open Source Business Models chat in the Business track.

From 8PM to 10PM the O'Reilly panel is reformed for a more casual
event.  Around the same time, Digital Creations has a hospitality event
in our suite at the Doubletree.

Thursday is more booth.  I'm also doing a video interview with Dr.
Dobbs.

If anybody has any questions on this, lemme know!  Jeff, if you'd like
to work something into the above schedule, like a BOF or a beers down at
the wharf, that's good too!

--Paul