[Zope] how to stress test a zope site?

John Kinsella jlk@slip.net
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:29:28 -0700

For a quick and dirty load test I usually use httperf, which ya can
search for on www.freshmeat.net.  If anybody has something a little more
comprehensive that runs on solaris/linux/*bsd, I'd love to hear 'bout
it.  There's a few programs out for Windows, check out
www.astratryandbuy.com for some stuff that Mercury Interactive has.

John