[Zope] RE: I am a new Zope user- Can anyone tell me if there is documented

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:38:31 -0400

Hi Sean,

As a new user me too, I got the answer of this question with Z Search
Catalog at this page:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial

If you read well this page, and take time to read well, you will get your
search engine, as powerful as the Zope.org site.
It's much better than a search engine that use only keyword in your meta
tag. for example. there is several option.

It's just funny, because I wanted to make that search engine too, but I got
a problem, my zope crashed, here is the explication of the problem:

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-July/028950.html

Very truly yours,

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jonathan Desp
Atomasoft
Matter will become Software
http://www.atomasoft.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

``It is not the strongest of the species that survives nor the most
intelligent. It is those most adaptive to change.''

I am a new Zope user- Can anyone tell me if there is documented
anywhere, simple instructions for creating a full site search by
keyword?  I have a simple site with squishdot and zope chat.
Thanks

--
Sean Kelley
www.kelleydesign.com  *  www.horse101.com  *  www.dressage.to