[Zope] RE: Bizarre error with standard_html_header

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:46:29 -0400

well if you use that script ? -->

;URL=http://www.apple.com/enterprise/">

It will fix your problem ?

----

Ok... this one has me flummoxed.

I just can't make ANY sense of it.

I am taking advantage of Acquisition to save me from having to have two
copies of a page... fine.. common... well understood, etc.

Problem is, when i go to the page from the lower directory, it throws some
bizarre Type error, complaining about too many parameters to
standard_html_header.

I dug about, i insterted a redirect to try to find WHEN it was hitting.

What got me was this:  I put <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect('index_html')">
as
the VERY FIRST LINE of the DTML Document.  But the problem still occurrs!!

This just makes NO sense.

System:

RedHat 6.1
Zope 2.1.6