[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Problem with Zope

Mabe, Brad BRADLEY.D.MABE@saic.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:50:54 -0400

Check IE's security settings for the zone you are downloading the PDF from.

The following is taken from Adobe's support site:

-- If you're using Internet Explorer 5.0, make sure that its security
options recognize the Acrobat Control:

Note: This procedure changes Internet Explorer's security options for all
ActiveX Controls. If you prefer to use stricter security, do not complete
these steps.

1. Exit from Internet Explorer 5.0 and your Acrobat viewer.
2. Start Internet Explorer 5.0.
3. Choose Tools > Internet Options and click the Security tab.
4. Choose the appropriate Web content zone for the type of PDF file you're
trying to open (e.g. Internet or Local Intranet).
5. Click Custom Level to specify the security setting for this zone.
6. Select Enable for the options labeled "Download unsigned ActiveX
controls" and "Initialize and script ActiveX Controls not marked as safe."
7. Click OK and then click OK again.

        -=Brad=-