[Zope] HTML Editors that recognize DTML

Brad Moulton brad@netarchitects.com.au
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:02:29 +1000

Hello All,

as  a newbie I was wondering if those zope developers who use Linux
have come across any HTML editors that support DTML tags
I note that the Windows developers prefer Homesite.

I'd just like to know what the Linux community have tested and found
suitable
 I am currently using Webmaker but it doesn't support DTML tags or
syntax checking

I have also been asked to mention Dreamweaver I noticed that
Dreamweaver  has a Coldfusion CFML plug-in
Is anyone interested in developing a similar plugin for DTML
I am only a novice python programmer but would be willing to help if anyone
feels it is worthwhile

Just some ideas as I am a python/Zope newbie but like what I have seen so
far.
i can only offer limited help at this stage but would be willing to help
wherever possible if a guru needs a disciple.

thanks to all those who have and are contributing to Zope. I cannot keep up
with all the Zope from the mailing list but am sure it will be very useful as I
progress along the path