[Zope] Re: GUF Permission Problem

Mario Premke mapr0003@stud.uni-sb.de
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:25:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi - You were absolutely right !!!

Thanks a lot!

There is still a problem remaining in my User-Authentication.
In the DTML-method userList I have the SQL-Method :
<dtml-return "sql_get_user_list()">
When I write the usernames in userList everything goes well.
Usind the SQL-method results in the Zope-message:

2000-07-17T22:20:44 ERROR(200) GUF An exception was raised by
http://134.96.119.88:8080/portal_folder/acl_users/userList
(('Unsupported Type', 'userList method returned an unsupported type',
<traceback object at 8592580>))

The Sql-method is tested an OK ...
What does the error 'Unsupported Type' mean ???

Any hints will be appreciated ...
MArio