[Zope] help

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:11:38 -0400

danchik wrote:

> how can I fix this??

> <dtml-var SomeVar>  <!-- there is a valid namespace SomeVar and this line
> prints it out... -->
>                                       <!-- the next line works fine with
> Number 5, but not if I substitute SomeVar instead of 5 -->
> <dtml-var "Some_Header(style=Some_Style_css(SomeKey=5))">

The wrapping makes it very hard to read. I don't believe you need to do
this.

With these changes:

> ---------------- the Some_header dtml file has the following
> lines-------------
> <--!
> <dtml-var "_.getitem(style)">
> --!>
> </stile>

> ---------------- the Some_Style_css dtml file has the following
> lines----------
> input    {     position: relative;
>
>                   font-size: <dtml-var SomeKey>
>             }

You can do this much more simply as long as Some_Style and Some_header
are methods, and style and SomeKey are in REQUEST:

<dtml-var Some_header>

Then Some_header will have Some_style passed to it in the request, and
SomeKey will come from REQUEST too.

Hope that helps,
--
ethan mindlace fremen