[Zope] Security problem i 2.2 final - Bug?

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:52:50 +0200

Thats what I did .. same problem.

However when I installed a new 2.2 final and did exactly the same (same stuff, same
permissions) then it worked. There must be some problem with the upgrading...

Peter