[Zope] all DTML Methods of current folder and subfolder

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:23:34 +0900

sorry to butt-in on this thread :^)

how can i get the contents of sub-folders as well?

i tried ZopeFind but i am just getting errors.

thanks

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
The first precondition of self-esteem is that radiant selfishness of soul
which desires the best in all things. --Ayn Rand