[Zope] acl_user problem

Webmaster webmaster@ohiohistory.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:19:05 -0400

I just installed a fresh 2.2 on x86 Linux. I ran the install as
./install -u nobody -g nobody, and fired up Zope as nobody.
I logged in to the management area as superuser and created a
new acl_user (zopeAdmin) with a "Manager" and "owner" role.
When I try to log in as "zopeAdmin" I get an "Unauthorized"
error page.

I have tried creating other accounts and none of them will allow
access to the manage screen. The only way I can access the
manage screen is as the "superuser"

I have noticed a few others have posted this same problem to
the list including myself (1 week ago) with no real anwers yet.

PLEASE someone shed some light on how to fix this proble.

Thanks!!!

Jamey