[Zope] "Resource not found" error whenever a DTML method tries to access Z Sql Method

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:32:52 -0400

Roger,

This is probably a bug., and unforunately I don't know the solution...
but before you drive yourself totally nuts, it's probably a good idea to
submit the text of your below email to the Collector
(http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector) with the bodies of the SQL and
DTML methods that are causing you the problems.

It's possible that someone else will come up with a solution for you in
the meantime, but putting it in the Collector ensures that it'll get
looked at by someone at DC...

Tks,

Chris