[Zope] Inserting Python object in Zope !

pbiot@imexpert.com pbiot@imexpert.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:36:04 +0200

--=_alternative 00507DFDC1256926_=

I'm a newbie, and I wonder : how could I use a personal Python object in
Zope.
I've a second question : how could I display (in html page) the  results
from the Pythons function ?

thanks In advance ....