[Zope] Bi-directional update of Data.fs

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:06:28 +0100

Jim Fulton wrote:
> > Definitely, can someone say whether QuorumBasedReplication would handle
> > this on whether it's designed more for real-time replication between
> > storage servers in the ZEO world?
>
> It's designed for real-time replication.

Aww :~(

And there was me hoping I could do the Lotus Notes 'go to the beach and
work, then replicate the changes when I got back' or the 'work from
home, replicate the stuff when I can next be bothered to go into work'
;-)

Seriously though, is there anything in the pipeline (even just simple
ideas) for Notes-styel replication at any point in the future? It's the
only sticking point for quite a big project we're working on that's
forcing us to stay with Notes.

cheers,

Chris

PS: No, none of us has enough Zen to do it ourselves... ;(