[Zope] Extra info: Can not import XML export

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:09:31 +0200

Marcin Kasperski wrote:

> I made some experiments and found, that removing from the generated XML
> contents) changes something - loading takes longer and is finished with
> different error:
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: 'string' object has no attribute '__dict__'
>
> I can not find word __dict__ anywhere in my xml file, maybe some of
> Base64 encoded object contain such a thing...
>
> My main suspicion is that I have problem with importing ZCatalog objects

Let me mention that normal (.zxp) export and import on the same data
worked perfectly.

--
Marcin.Kasperski | The cost of a few uncorrected non-critical human
  @softax.com.pl | errors is less then the cost imposed by a process