[Zope] ZTopics breaks with 2.2?

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@home-all.org.uk
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:51:00 +0100

More than bothersome - I needed to upgrade to eliminate a zcatalog bug
and yet now the other half of my site doesnt work. Rock and a hard
place. I need to create a new fresh site then recreate all my zclasses
and then rekey all my instances? What will break next time?

Are there any alternatives to the ZTopic product? (that filter and nest
zcatalog entries)?

Jon