[Zope] Interbase 6.0 Open Source Release

Jeff K. Hoffman jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:43:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Interbase 6.0 has just been
released as Open Source. Check out:

  http://www.borland.com/interbase/index.html

If you need a high-quality, enterprise class RDBMS for Zope I suggest you
download both Interbase 6.0 and our Zope DA, gvibDA. It is a truly nice
setup.

Let us know if you find any bugs, or if there are some new features you'd
like to see added. We expect to make a 1.0 release of our DA next week,
once we've had a chance to test against 6.0 final.

Back to our regular programming,

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/