[Zope] Question

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:36:17 -0400

Lionel,

A couple of ground rules first:  please dont post HTML to the list or
post messages marked "importance: high" to the list.

Errr.. after reading your question, I've finally come to grips with the
fact that I have no idea what you're asking.  Sorry!  Please explain
more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lionel Tafel [mailto:ltafel@elsitio.com.ar]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 2:11 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Question

Hy everybody, i have a question?

I need to know if i can change the setting when i create a folder in the
zope. Because i create a folder and automaticly that create a file
index.php3 with some data. I want to know if i can change the data or
setting the data that this index.php3 have into.

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>
This is the <dtml-var id> Document.
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>