[Zope] Znolk - Not recognizing ODBC

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:07:46 +0200

I just checked Znolk and ODBC - it works correctly (I checked that with Win 2k, NT4 on different machines
   with Zopes >= 2.1.4, Oracle and MSSQL ODBC drivers )

check the following:

- Have you verified that you have a valid ZODBC database connection in the scope
   of your actual folder ( you can check that with for example a Z Search interface )

- clear the browser's cache (memory and disk) , do a refresh

- uuhrg, last try with restarting Zope

If nothing helps:
    feed me with more information, I am sure that I can help you with that

Philipp Auersperg  (zwork)