[Zope] dtml-in 'one record per page' problem

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:21:36 -0300

Hi!

I'm using a report that must return one instance by page, but it's not
working very well... If the query returns more than one result, Zope
presents only two pages. I'm using Zope 2.1.6 in a Linux box.

Here are a excerpt of the dtml code used:

<dtml-in
	sqlQuery
	size=1
	orphan=1
	overlap=0
	start=query_start>

  <dtml-if sequence-start>
    <dtml-if previous-sequence>
sequence-query>query_start=<dtml-var previous-sequence-start-number>">
      (previous)</a>

    </dtml-if previous-sequence>

  </dtml-if sequence-start>

     ... a lot of <tr><td> ...

  <dtml-if sequence-end>
    <dtml-if next-sequence>
sequence-query>query_start=<dtml-var next-sequence-start-number>">
	(next)</a>
    </dtml-if next-sequence>

  </dtml-if sequence-end>

<dtml-else>
No records.

</dtml-in>

In case someone is wondering about the utility of a report with only one
record per page, all I can say is that this is a very big one record,
and the original idea was to present only one record at time.

--
César A. K. Grossmann ckant@usa.net http://members.xoom.com/ckant/
http://www.halcyon.com/sciclub/cgi-pvt/instr/instr.html