[Zope] Interbase DA compiled for Windows?

R. Herold ralf.herold@charite.de
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:01:57 +0200

Hello,

because of persisting problems I experienced in trying to compile the two
modules that connect to Interbase (kinterbasdb-0.2.1.tar.gz and
InterbaseStorage098.tgz), I turn to the list: Have you succeeded? Could
someone kindly provide the required files (i.e., *.pyd-files)? From the
former product, I managed to generate dbi.pyd (gcc-2.95.2-mingw32), but not
kinterbasdb.pyd, which gave many errors related to missing references. Sure,
turning to linux would easily solve this problem, but the present setting
requires Zope on an intranet NT machine. Thanks for any help (and for Zope
in particular),

-- Ralf Herold