[Zope] newbie question: user login

Peter Schneider-Kamp nowonder@nowonder.de
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:50:55 +0000

I hope this is the right place to ask. Sorry, if it is not.

I can login into zope as superuser without any problems,
but I cannot login as the user "me" I created (with
password "meme"). I have given owner and manager rights
to "me". What else do I have to do?

Python raises an "Unauthorized" exception. Here's the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
    File C:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
    File C:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
    File C:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162, in publish
    File C:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 443, in traverse
    File C:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 563, in unauthorized
    Unauthorized: (see above)

help-appreciated,
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter@schneider-kamp.de