[Zope] From a Folder to a Product

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:49:29 -0300

Hi!

I'm pretty satisfied with a group of reports I have done in Zope, and
want to put a copy of it in every customer's folder I have in the Zope
Server.

Are there a document/tutorial I can use as a guide or tutorial to do
this?

If someone wants to point some general guidelines, the folder contains
only the dtml docs/methods and SQL connection/SQL Queries used to do the
report, and the only thing that changes from one to another customer is
the SQL connection (every different customer have his own database).
Even the security properties are the same.

It can be draft as bellow:

/
+-- Report
       +----- SQL Connection (PostgreSQL)