[Zope] Search And Replace for the manage interface

Carlos de la Guardia cguardia@aldea.com.mx
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:55:21 -0600

Hi,

I have been looking at Zope and working with it for a couple of
months and I just love it. We have even started using it on
production work.

One client we recently had, asked us to modify every ocurrence of
certain words in the whole Zope web site. Rather than change them by
hand I decided to add a Replace tab to the Zope management interface.
I did and it worked all right for my simple needs.

The question is, does anything like this exist for the new release of
Zope? If not, how could I integrate my work to the zope distribution?
I created new files in the OFS directory and modified some other
files on the App directory. What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks for your feedback.

Carlos de la Guardia
Aldea Internet