[Zope] something missing in my Oracle setup?

Alexandre A. Drummond Barroso alexandre@intelligenesis.net
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:08:02 -0300

I'm having the same kind of problem.
This is my environment:

RedHat Linux 6.1
Stronghold 2.4.2/Apache1.3.6
Zope 2.1.6 (running as PCGI)
DCOracle 1.3.0
ZOracleDA 2.1.0
Oracle 8.1.6 (client with C-Pro environment installed)

The environment is properly set: LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correct, ld.so.conf was properly modified and I've already run ldconfig.
I've successfully compiled the DCOracle product and tested it with success.

But when I try to create a ZOracle connection object, the server gives me the following answer: "Internal Server Error - The server
encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request". And here is the message I've found in
the error log file: "[error] PCGI Error: [503 Service Unavailable] ((116) unable to connect, fd=4) Success".

Does anybody know what is happening and how to solve this?

TIA,

Alexandre.