[Zope] Linuxtag update

Stephan Richter srichter@plandepot.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:05:06 -0700

I just got this mail from Martin Schulze, our contact at Linuxtag.

>Moin,
>
>die Raumfrage ist geklaert, es stehen Raeumlichkeiten zur Verfuegung,
>genaueres schreibe ich euch morgen oder uebermorgen.  Ihr koennt also
>mit den Planungen fuer die ZopeCon beginnen.
>
>Kurz noch: 1 Raum mit Stuehlen und Tischen: 28 Plaetze, 1 Raum mit
>nur Stuehlen: 50 Plaetze.  Moeglicherweise gibt's noch einen groesseren
>Raum, dazu muss ich aber erst wieder wach sein.

Translation:

Mornin,

The question about the rooms is answered, and there will be rooms for your
usage. More details will come tomorrow and on Sunday. So you can start with
your preparations for the ZopeCon [Zope Conference].

Pretty fast: 1 room with chairs and tables: 28 seats; 1 room only with
chairs: 50 seats. It is possible that there will be another bigger room,
but to confirm that I have to be awake again [message was sent 1:00 am his
time].

He also just replied that we will have Internet access in the rooms.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter
PlanDepot.com - Senior Application Developer and Technical Project Lead